What is TOEFL Primary?
- A low to mid-stakes assessment designed to measure the degree to which international students have attached the English language proficiency required to succeed in English-medium instructional environments at the upper-elementary school level.
- Global assessment of primary school level English language proficiency: Global standard
- Assess proficiency in both academic English and social English as relevant to the primary school context
- Audience: Primary school students
- 8-11 years old who are studying English as a foreign language
TOEFL Primary is a Paper Based